by admin | October 8, 2018 7:22 pm
Accept payments with Stripe for your SafeShare powered application!
This extension allows your SafeShare customers to pay for their selected price plans by using Stripe.
If you want an alternative to the included payment methods, so that your customers can securely pay with their credit cards, Stripe is a great one.
– Login in the backend of your SafeShare powered website and navigate to Extensions menu.
– Hit the upload button and select the extension archive and upload it.
– Enable the extension then click on it’s title to go to the extension settings page from where you can input your Stripe details.
– Create an account with Stripe
– Go into the backend of your SafeShare powered website, click on left side menu: Extend -> Extensions -> Stripe
– Input your Stripe account details.
Keep the extension in test/sandbox mode until you are done testing.
After the extension is enabled you can use it to checkout and make sure everything works properly. No real charge will be made.
Once you are sure everything looks fine, switch the extension in live mode.
Please address any question, support ticket or any other query by using your customer account.
Source link 
Source URL: https://www.freethemezone.com/safeshare-integration-with-stripe-payment-gateway-add-ons/
Copyright ©2018 Free Theme Download